Industries: Small Business & Startups
When you run a small business or startup, it can take quite a bit of effort to persuade others that your business has potential. Yet, those first few opportunities to convince a potential customer, client or investor can make or break you.
- Marketing Strategy. Performing product positioning and pricing analysis for a portfolio of web-based software products that resulted in a 28% increase in revenue and a 40% increase in net profits in under six months.
- Business Strategy. Develop and deliver the strategic plan for an innovative middleware product, serving as executive leadership through product launch.
- Lean Strategy. Authored the business strategy for a new technology startup that successfully earned first-stage funding.
- Strategic Initiatives. Wrote proposals for clients to solicit government and private sector technology contracts in the $500,000+ range, successfully winning 75%.
- Marketing Strategy. Authored the plan to launch specialized services targeted toward advertising agencies.
- Business Strategy. Developing the business plan and lean business strategy for a successful new non-profit.
- Marketing Strategy. Developing and implementing an online marketing campaign that increased product sales by 35% during one fiscal year.
To inquire about how we can help your small business or startup to succeed, contact Cedar Point Consulting today.