It’s a common problem faced by senior executives. You’ve selected your strategic initiatives for the upcoming quarter, but you don’t have the hands on staff to execute successfully. So, you call a staffing company and say, “One exceptional manager to lead our company’s most important business initiative, please.”
Staffing companies are great at finding a good manager to lead an operational or technical project, but rarely can they find a resource strong enough to lead a key strategic initiative. In contrast, Cedar Point Consulting has talented, experienced business leaders on staff to help you successfully complete your strategic initiatives. Our 90%+ success rate is testimony to our ability to deliver key strategic initiatives on time and on budget.
Consider some of the strategic initiatives we’ve successfully delivered…
- Launched Global Health Learning Opportunities (GHLO), a popular global exchange for the AAMC.
- Led a business intelligence effort to more accurately calculate and capture profitability for Navy Federal Credit Union.
- Led the turnaround and subsequent acquisition of FruitFlowers.com by Edible Arrangements.
- Oversaw the re-platforming of the US Small Business Administration’s small business certification programs, certify.SBA.gov.
- Crafted the business model and established business operations for Application Exchange, Inc.
- Led launch of a major new online banking platform for JPMorgan Chase.
- Authored the strategic plan & software development methodology for August Interactive.
- Led team pursuing a $25 million new product development effort for the College Board.
- Developed and executed marketing strategy for Black Rock Center for the Arts.
…plus over two dozen other strategic initiatives for our clients, large and small.
Interested in tapping into our success in executing strategic initiatives, then please contact us and ask for our Strategic Initiatives practice area.